Get in Touch Today to Receive Our Lowest Ever Prices. Packages Starting From £9,500 – Limited Time Only!
Working for Armaan Resales Ltd
Armaan Resales Ltd specialises in DropShipping. Our goal is to provide clients with the confidence to pursue an entrepreneurial career path through DropShipping across various e-commerce platforms.
This passion is carried through to how we treat our employees. At Armaan Resales Ltd we believe that work/life balance is important and as such we offer a hybrid work experience with Mondays & Fridays working from home and Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday working in our offices. We are based in Lisburn in the modern Cubic office space. Our office hours are 9am – 6pm Monday – Thursday and 9am – 2pm Friday.
We aim to provide our employees with a comfortable work/life balance due to our hybrid working pattern and we strive to provide our employees with all possible opportunities for development and ongoing learning opportunities to ensure a successful and rewarding career path within Armaan Resales Ltd.
We operate on a global scale with teams in 16 different countries and we pride ourselves on a diverse and innovative workforce. Armaan Resales Ltd strives to provide a working environment where everyone feels welcome. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we embrace candidates from all educational paths and work closely with local communities to develop pathways to employment.
We offer a competitive benefits package and 28 days annual leave per year. We understand that our employees are a key driver to our success and as such we aim to motivate and engage using a variety of employee engagement initiatives.
Here at Armaan Resales Ltd we are searching for enthusiastic individuals to help build our business and empower our customers. If that sounds like you, please get in touch email@example.com
At Armaan Resales Ltd we are a team of passionate and energetic individuals who thrive in our agile and fast-pased customer-focused environment.
We believe that our team is our most important asset, and we encourage a collaborative, inclusive and flexible workplace with the well being of our team at its core.
We believe that happy and motivated employees ensure happy and content customers.
Our ethos encourages self-development in a diverse and inclusive environment. We provide a supportive environment where our employees are encouraged to be the best they can be.
Our mission is to encourage success through growth and freedom. We provide the support you need to create the lifestyle you want.
At Armaan Resales we believe in long-term success, sustained business growth, and financial freedom. We provide our clients with the tools to create a second income stream that has the potential to replace their present-day income. Through continued development and reinvestment in our business model, processes and automated systems, Armaan Resales provides clients with the tools to make significant profits through DropShipping across various e-commerce platforms.
The successful client services executive will be responsible for successfully managing a portfolio of existing and prospective customer relationships.
In this role, you will act as the first point of contact for clients within your portfolio. You will be required to be knowledgeable about the products and services on offer, enabling you to deliver exceptional end to end customer service. To achieve the highest level of service, you will be required to prioritise workload to meet relevant KPI’s. It is important to note that this position will also include elements of administration duties associated with the daily operation of the role. Your primary focus will be helping existing customers in europe and USA via email, telephone and virtual meetings.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting clients manage their online selling accounts
- Assisting clients in creating online selling accounts in various countries
- Assisting clients in growing their online selling platforms and stores
- Manage customer issues via our internal support systems in order to ensure any issues are quickly resolved in a professional manner
- Delivering exceptional one to one service to each of your clients
- Liaising with the development team through skype and video conferences to deliver a completed solution to each client, within strict timescales
- Liaising with the sales team through webchat and email, to acquire and onboard new clients
- Identifying tasks critical to keeping customer satisfaction levels in check.
- Minimum three years previous experience of supporting customer requirements and managing customer accounts in a fast-paced business to business environment
- Previous experience building rapport with customers quickly and effectively over the phone and face to face, building strong and enduring working relationships
- Professional telephone manner
- Previous experience and understanding of providing support in an e-commerce environment
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy coupled with excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and meeting KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with strong knowledge of call control techniques
- Sound knowledge of online selling platforms.
- Strong negotiation and resolution skills to achieve solutions that provide the best service to your clients
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working with CRM packages and ticketing systems.
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare post probation
- Excellent opportunities for promotion within this fast-growing company
- Excellent work/life balance
- Reference ID: CSE
- Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Half-day Friday
- Salary: £26,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Private medical insurance Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Deep cleans, social distancing and safety on Job training
To apply for this role, simply forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org