Are you looking to free yourself from the 9 to 5? Want a second income stream to bolster your lifestyle or a way to boost your pension pot, enjoying more of your life? Starting your own business can give you all of these and be an exciting yet sometimes challenging endeavour. To help you on your journey to becoming your own boss, the DropShipping and eCommerce experts at Armaan Resales explain the importance of leveraging the resources available to you for even greater success.
Armaan Resales CEO Zaid Arshed comments, “At Armaan Resales, we provide our customers with a wealth of resources to help facilitate their success in the DropShipping market. Leaning on our team of experts and using the sales material, videos and guides we provide, our customers confidently build businesses that allow them to work when, where and how they want with an income stream that supports their lifestyle.”
Resources at Your Fingertips
Ensuring your DropShipping business’s success begins as soon as you open your online store. If you’re working with a company like Armaan Resales, your account manager will be your first point of contact for information, tips and tricks.
Your account manager will have in-depth information on the various eCommerce platforms available to sell on, which products have the highest market share and profitability, and your tax requirements as an online seller. Additionally, there are plenty of guides, videos and blogs at your disposal to learn all about the DropShipping industry.
eCommerce Platform Resources
Have you decided which platforms you will market your products on? Depending on which platform you operate on, each offers plenty of seller resources to help boost your chances at success whilst also ensuring your run into fewer challenges along the way.
Here is a list of the popular resources:
Easily one of the most popular ways for the ordinary person to sell goods online, Amazon is a stable brand with a massive number of visitors every day. Choosing Amazon means you won’t have to set up your own website, do any marketing or worry about building a social media following.
If you choose to work with Amazon as part of your DropShipping journey, you have access to:
- Amazon Seller University – a range of tutorial videos to help ease your way into becoming a successful Amazon retailer.
- VAT Knowledge Centre – Tax is a complicated subject at the best of times. Amazon’s VAT Knowledge Centre provides all the information you need to know about managing VAT as an Amazon retailer.
- Events & Webinars – Learn from a virtual expert on how to take your online business to the next level.
Unlike Amazon, where you sell under one well-known global brand, Shopify gives you the ability to create a unique brand of your ownn, selling your products the way you want. If you’re willing to commit more time to marketing and brand building exercises, Shopify can help you build a loyal following for your products and the peace of mind that you’re working with a well-known eCommerce platform.
If you choose to set up your online store on Shopify, you have a range of resources to count on if you have questions, including:
- Shopify Plus Academy – a range of on-demand courses and lessons teaching Shopify retailers how to support and run their businesses from anywhere in the world.
- Community Forum – Shopify has a Facebook community full of retailers where you can learn about common experiences, ask questions and gain support from people doing exactly the same thing you are.
- Virtual Merchant Assemblies – Each week, Shopify holds merchant assemblies to discuss what is new and relevant in the world of eCommerce.
Whilst setting up a new DropShipping business can be a daunting task, there are plenty of resources no matter which eCommerce platform you use. These resources, along with the help of your account manager, can help make you as successful as possible.
If you’re looking for a better work/life balance, want more from your pension or want a solid second income stream to run alongside your day job, contact the DropShipping experts at Armaan Resales for more information on how we can turn these into a reality.