Kandoo (UK Clients)
Kandoo are an FCA authorised and regulated credit broker who source instalment plans from their panel of 40+ UK lenders, and provide affordable and highly flexible plans to meet the needs of each specific client. Instalments plans are available from as little as £250 GBP per month. The entire process from initial application to the depositing of funds into your account is quick and efficient.
Eaze Consulting (US Clients)
Eaze Consulting are a US-based credit broker who provide clients with various instalment plans from high quality lenders at low and affordable rates. Their qualifying process is fast and easy, and a team of personal finance specialists are also on hand to provide guidance. With instalment plans starting from as low as $500 USD per month, Eaze Consulting is the perfect solution to provide extra financial assistance for our US client base.
3 Step Process
Step 1 - Initial Consultation
Before making any decisions, you should reach out to one of our Business Growth Consultants, who will provide you with an in-depth look at all the options available to you based on your budget and goals.
Additionally you will receive a personal quotation from Kandoo when first beginning their application. With Eaze Consulting you can book a payment call where they can walk you through the entire process (will only take 5-7min).
With soft-pull application processes for both Kandoo and Eaze Consulting, there is no need to worry about your credit score/history being affected for simply applying.
Step 2 - Application Process
With both Kandoo and Eaze Consulting the application is a simple process. Required information will include contact, financial and employment details.
Between Kandoo’s personal quotation (at the beginning of their application) and Eaze Consulting’s personal consultation with an advisor, both credit brokers provide pathways for you to effectively utilise the cash you receive to create, scale and grow your DropShipping business.
Step 3 - Approval
The approval processes are almost instant and funds can be sent to your account within roughly 48 hours. Once the funds are received you can begin to utilise the resources from Armaan Resales that you need. Armaan Resales offers a variety of different package solutions to first time DropShippers including:
– Amazon Solutions
– Shopify Solutions
– Website Solutions
Access our Packages page for more information
Pay Over Time
Splitit exists to help consumers use their favorite credit card to turn purchases into smaller, monthly payments using their existing credit card.
At the time of purchase, we charge the first instalment. However, at the same time we also authorise the whole outstanding amount in order to guarantee future instalment payments. Authorisations for the full outstanding amount are renewed every 21 days or so and reduce with each instalment payment made. The previous authorisation is automatically removed as soon as we receive the new one.
Since it’s your credit, there are no applications or credit checks that affect your credit score and make things complicated to slow you down at checkout. And you continue to earn your points and rewards.
What Orders Are Eligible For Splitit?
- Splitit is unavailable on orders below £350
- On orders between £350 and £999 you can split your payment over 3 months with Splitit.
- On orders between £1,000 and £7,000 you can split your payments over 6 months with Splitit.
- Splitit on orders over £7,000 is by application only.
Still Unsure, Let’s Explore More?
- You have a Credit Card with a £2,000 credit limit on it, and you have not used any of that £2,000 limit so far.
- You want to buy a £1,200 computer from Punch Technology over 6 monthly payments of £200.
- Splitit takes a pre-authorisation for the full £1,200, so you cannot spend that money on anything else. However, it only charges you £200 that month, so at the end of the month, you only need to pay your credit card provider £200, not the full £1,200. This leaves you with £800 of your credit limit to spend on something else
- Then next month the pre-authorisation is for £1,000, and the next month’s charge is another £200. This leaves you with £1,000 of your credit limit to spend on something else
- Then next month the pre-authorisation is for £800, and the next month’s charge is another £200. This leaves you with £1,200 of your credit limit to spend on something else
- Then next month the pre-authorisation is for £600, and the next month’s charge is another £200. This leaves you with £1,400 of your credit limit to spend on something else
- Then next month the pre-authorisation is for £400, and the next month’s charge is another £200. This leaves you with £1,600 of your credit limit to spend on something else
- Then next month the pre-authorisation is for £200, and the next month’s charge is another £200. This leaves you with £1,800 of your credit limit to spend on something else
- At this point, there is nothing left to pay, and you have your full £2,000 credit limit back
- As long as you pay the monthly £200 off your credit card, you will not get charged any interest by your card provider, and there are no additional fees for this service.
- As long as you haven’t gone and already spend your remaining credit limit on something else